Your Health and Safety Is Our Top Priority
When you walk outside, you are exposed to over 1800 different types of bacteria floating through the air. Sounds like a reason to stay inside, right. Well considering that the average person spends 90% of their lives indoors means that the sentiment is shared. However, did you know that the same bacteria, viruses, contaminants can be found in our own home? What can you do about it? If you’ve ever shopped around for air purifiers, then you know that there are several different types. Some devices are only designed for a single room. Others are equipped to handle your entire home. We recommend choosing the latter to ensure that your family has zero worries when you walk into your safe space.
The popular REME HALO® Whole-Home Air purifier includes benefits such as:
- Dual ionizers reduce dust, dander, pollen, and mold
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses
- 3-foot sneeze “kill zone”
- Eliminates unwanted odors
- Hooks up to your existing central HVAC system
- Hydrogen Peroxide plasma cell eliminates Volatile Organic Compounds(VOCs)
Our Best Value system is the Honeywell UV Air Purifier which:
- Deactivates airborne and surface contaminants like mold, bacteria, and viruses
- Ultraviolet light addresses contaminants such as surface mold on your air conditioning coils
- Helps improve overall air quality, comfort and HVAC efficiency in your home
- Helps eliminate odors caused by pets, cooking and other sources
Air purification systems not only make your home’s air cleaner, but they also provide you peace of mind in knowing that your family can live and breathe safely. For more details about our indoor air quality products, visit our IAQ page or give us a call at 817-251-4455. If you are looking for professional and experienced HVAC, Plumbing, and Indoor Air Quality technicians, don’t forget to call on the Masters.📱 Text “stay cool” to 31996 to schedule a Free estimate. Also, visit us on Facebook at Master Tech Service Corp.